Apply to UW Bothell
Priority Application Dates
The University of Washington Bothell expects applications to be submitted online.
Supporting documents can be mailed to:
University of Washington Bothell
Office of Admissions, Box 358500
18115 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011-8246
- Admission application
- Non-refundable $60 application fee
- Completion of University Core Subject Requirements
- Personal statement
- Resume (Business and Nursing Applicants Only)
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation (Nursing and T-Cert Applicants Only)
- One (1) official transcript from each college or university attended
Note: If you have attended a Washington State community college(s), please have your transcript sent directly from the community college electronically, not faxed.
- One (1) official high school transcript
- Official SAT or ACT scores only if you have less than 40 transferable credits
Please Note: UW Bothell now receives electronic transcripts from eScrip-Safe and Docufide. If your institution uses either of these providers, please have your official transcript sent electronically; if you are unsure, please contact your school directly. Submission of electronic transcripts will receive priority processing.
Applicants with Disabilities
The University of Washington Bothell is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education, and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation in the admission and application process, contact the Disability Services Office at 425.352.5307(voice), 425.352.5303 (TTY), 425.352.5455 (FAX), or email@example.com.