Apply to UW Bothell
Priority Application Dates
Freshmen applications for admissions are now open! Apply Today!
- Nonrefundable application fee of $60
- Completion of College Academic Distribution Requirements (CADR’s)
- Personal statement
- Activities Log
- Official high school transcripts only if you attended high school outside the U.S., you are homeschooled, or you have already graduated from high school
- One (1) official transcript from any colleges attended (if applicable)
Note: If you've attended a Washington state community college(s), please have your transcript sent directly from the community college electronically, not faxed.
- Official test scores (with the writing sections) from SAT (school code: 4467) or ACT (school code: 4497) sent directly from the testing agency
Please Note: UW Bothell now receives electronic transcripts from eScrip-Safe and Docufide. If your institution uses either of these providers, please have your official transcript sent electronically; if you are unsure, please contact your school directly. Submission of electronic transcripts will receive priority processing.
Applicants with Disabilities
The University of Washington Bothell is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education, and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation in the admission and application process, contact the Disability Services Office at 425.352.5307(voice), 425.352.5303 (TTY), 425.352.5455 (fax), or firstname.lastname@example.org.