University of Washington Bothell Course Equivalency Guide

The University of Washington Bothell Course Equivalency Guide indicates how courses taken at a Washington State community college will transfer to the University of Bothell. The majority of the courses listed in the following charts follow the Common Course Numbering (CCN) system. For a full list of course equivalencies, please refer to the University of Washington Equivalency Guide.

For further information about how to interpret this guide, please see the UW Bothell Course Equivalency Guide Manual. For an explanation of how transfer credits are evaluated, see the UW Bothell Transfer Credit Policies.

Note: The course equivalencies listed in this guide are subject to change at any time, and are subject to periodic review for eligibility. Due to the specific requirements for various degree programs offered at UW Bothell, current and prospective students are strongly encouraged to consult with an academic advisor before enrolling in any potential transfer coursework.

Click on the links below to view the specific UW Bothell course equivalencies for each community college:

Washington State community colleges

Washington State universities

Submit a new transfer course equivalency

(Staff/Faculty Use Only)

Transfer Course Equivalency Request Form

Note: All transfer course equivalencies must be approved by an authorized UW Bothell faculty member (or designee).