Bothell Nursing Scholarship
The Bothell Nursing Scholarship offers one to two annual awards to University of Washington, Bothell (UWB) students enrolled in the Graduate Nursing Program or RN to BSN Program.
- Excellent academic performance
- Outstanding commitment to the nursing profession
- Financial need (if applicable)
- Students who are enrolled, or planning to enroll, in the Graduate Nursing Program or RN to BSN Program (either the full-time or part-time cohort) fall, winter, and spring quarters.
- Preference will be given to graduate program applicants.
Applicants will be notified four to six weeks after the deadline and award recipients will be posted on the UWB scholarship web page www.uwb.edu/financial-aid/scholarships.
How to Apply
Complete the UW Bothell General Scholarship Application.
The application includes your resume and a personal statement described on the application instructions. We encourage you to visit the Writing Center, Room UW2-124 for assistance with writing your personal statement.