UW Bothell Digital Accessibility
In 2016, University of Washington Bothell put together a committee of energetic professionals to design a Digital Accessibility plan for our campus. This plans aims to support our commitment to inclusion and diversity thus creating "conditions of equity, justice and academic excellence for everyone."
Digital Accessibility Committee
The Digital Accessibility Advisory Committee was formed Summer 2019 to support the UW Bothell Vision, move forward the work outlined in the Campus Digital Accessiblity Plan, and provide an strategic foundation to all the accessiblity initiatives on campus.
- Christy Long, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Information Technology and CIO (sponsor) - Information Technology (IT)
- Ana Thompson, Learning & Access Designer (co-chair) - Office of Digital Learning & Innovation (IT)
- Pen Moon, Assistant Director of Online Learning - Office of Digital Learning & Innovation (IT)
- Laura Mansfield, Director of Digital Communications - Advancement & External Relations
- Ashley Magdall, Digital Content Specialist - Advancement & External Relations
- Sharene Peltier, Human Resources Manager for Staff - Organization Excellenece & Human Resources (OEHR)
- Rosa Liu, Manager for Veteran Services and Disability Resources for Students - Student Affairs
Accessibility initiatives & efforts at UW Bothell