This is the campus emergency information page. In the event of an emergency or weather-related incident, we'll have the latest information here.
Sign up for UW Alert today!
The UW Bothell Alert System provides current information on campus closures and delays due to inclement weather and emergency situations. Faculty and staff must "opt-in" to this service -- you won't receive messages if you haven't signed up.
What should I do? Common emergency scenarios
The kinds of major emergencies or disasters that can impact our university include:
- Active shooter
- Bomb Threat
- Crime or Violence
- Extreme Heat
- Hazardous Materials Spill
- Inclement Weather
- Identity Theft
- Medical Emergency
- Online Safety
- Pandemic Flu/H1N1
- Power Outage
- Sexual Assault
- Student in Distress
- Suspicious Mail
- UW Bothell Website Homepage: www.uwb.edu
- UW Bothell Information Line: 425.352.3333
- UW Alert System: Get text message alerts on your mobile device. Sign up for UW Alert now
- SchoolReport.org: Get current information and sign up for email alerts at www.SchoolReport.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/uwbothell
- Local television and radio media outlets
- UW Seattle Website Homepage: www.washington.edu
- UW Seattle Information Line: 206.897.4636
Suspension decisions should be made prior to the following times, although unanticipated weather or emergency conditions may alter this schedule:
6:00 AM: Early morning classes from 8:00 - 11:00 AM.
9:00 AM: Mid-day classes from 11:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
2:30 PM: Late afternoon/early evening classes from 4:30 - 8:00 PM.
5-6:00 PM: Late evening classes from 8:00 - 10:00 PM.