Inclement Weather Procedures
The Inclement Weather/Campus Closure Policy describes the policy and procedures that UW Bothell/Cascadia uses for campus closures due to inclement weather such as snow, flood or severe storms. This document is updated annually.
In consultation with the Vice Chancellor for Planning & Administration, the UW Bothell Weather Team will take the lead on notifying appropriate persons and organizations in the event of a campus closure. All institutional partners will be contacted including Cascadia College and our vendor service providers.
Information on campus closures will be available through the following notification systems:
- UW Bothell Information Line: 425-352-3333
- UW Bothell Website Homepage: www.uwb.edu
- UW Bothell Emergency Blog Webpage: uwb.edu/emergency
- UW Omnilert System (receive text message alerts and/or email): www.washington.edu/safety/alert/
- Public School Emergency Communication System: https://www.flashalert.net/
- UW Bothell Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/uwbothell
- UW Bothell Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/uwbothell
- UW Bothell Instagram: uw_bothell
- AlertUs Desktop Notification: message alerts scroll on UW Bothell computers
For Traffic and Weather conditions you may consult the following sites:
- Washington State D.O.T. Traffic Cameras