Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
Whether you become an STTI member as an honor student or as a professional community member, once you join you will connect, engage, learn, grow, advance and elevate your practice. We encourage you to explore the many benefits of an STTI membership.
Explore Sigma Theta Tau & the Psi-at-Large Chapter
- Academic Honors: Students who meet the GPA eligibility. Email notifications are sent early in Spring Quarter.
- Professional Membership: Opportunity for professional community members to join.
Master of Nursing
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Completion of one-half of the required nursing component of the curriculum which is at least 16 of the 30 required credits of core nursing courses.
- Eligibility is calculated annually at the end of winter quarter.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Rank in the upper 35% of the graduating class.
Eligibility requirements and ranking may change from year to year. Eligibility is calculated annually at the end of winter quarter. STTI notifications are sent via email in early April. Students who select to be inducted receive an honor cord for the purpose of commencement.