Advisors at the School of Educational Studies (SES) are ready to assist you. We help undergraduate, undergradute-transfer and graduate students in a variety of areas, including guidance on institutional policy, course planning, and preparation for graduation and beyond. Learn more about our advisors below and set up an in-person or phone advising appointment today.
Advisor email guidelines
Please follow these guidelines:
- In the subject line include your name and your program / program of interest
EX: Subject: "Albert Einstein, K8 Post-Baccalaureate Program"
- Include your UW student number (if any) in the body
- Brief, specific message describing your issue or question.
- Tell us which advisor in our school (if any) you have met with before.
Questions about who to contact?
If you are unsure of which advisor to see, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information under the "advisor email guidelines" heading or visit our office in UW1-311.
- Office hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Call our front desk 425-352-5411
- If your call is not answered right away, please leave a voicemail with the information under the "advisor email guidelines" heading and your email address.
Undergraduate transfer student advising
Transfer Advisor & Recruiter
Kristen works in the Admissions Office to advises prospective students interested in transferring to UW Bothell and majoring in Educational Studies. Please contact Kristen for info about the UW Bothell application and transfer processes.
Schedule with Kristen
Michele advises current and prospective students interested in our Leadership Development for Education (LEDE) program, and our Expanding Capacity for Special Education Leadership (ECSEL) program.
In addition, she advises prospective students interested in our Master of Education (M.Ed.) program, K8 Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Certification program and the Secondary and Middle Level Teacher Certification M.Ed. program.
Email Michele to schedule: email@example.com
Assistant Director of Academic Services
Marissa supervises the undergraduate and graduate advising team and can answer questions regarding all SES programs.
Email Marissa to schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org