Department of Enrollment Management

Husky Card Program

Husky Card program

The Husky Card is the official identification card for members of the UW community, and can be used at any of the three campuses. It provides access to a variety of services and opportunities, including access to campus libraries. The Husky Card program is available to all students and employees (faculty and staff) at UW Bothell. For more information on the Husky Card Program, please visit the UW Husky Card website.

New Students

New students who enrolled at UW Bothell are eligible to receive UW ID cards (Husky Cards). Many student will receive these at their Orientation. In order to receive one from the Husky Card Office, you will need to have your student ID number and U.S. state-or federally issued photo identification with you (such as a driver's license or passport). We do not accept high school IDs.

New Employees

New employees obtaining a Husky Card will need their UW employee ID number and their U.S. state-or federally-issued photo ID (such as a driver's license or passport). The Husky Card system is not updated in real time and requires a nightly feed from the employee payroll system. New employees cannot receive their Husky Card until their first day of employment. In order to save you an unnecessary trip to our office, you can may call 425-352-5000 from 8 A.M. — 4:30 P.M. and we can check your eligibility over the phone.

UWB Husky Card location & hours

Following current guidelines for protecting the health of our employees, students, and the public, Husky Hall is not open to the public. You may obtain a Husky Card at the UW Seattle campus. If you are unable to go to Seattle, please email

Building access feature

If your Husky Card also acts as your key for entry into assigned areas on campus, this access is given through the Campus Safety Office and is not done at the Husky Card ID Office. You may be required to work with your Building Coordinator to approve access. For questions related to building entry access and your Husky Card, contact the Campus Safety Office at 425-352-5359. For additional information please visit:

Replacement Cards

If you lose your Husky Card, immediately go to the Online Card Office to report your card lost and suspend activity on your Husky Card Account.

To replace your Husky Card, go to the Husky Card ID Center in Husky Hall. You may be required to show your legal photo identification to obtain a replacement card. A nonrefundable fee of $25 is charged for replacement of lost, stolen or damaged Husky Cards and must be paid at the Cashier’s Office in Husky Hall prior to replacement of the card. 

There is no additional charge to replace the U-PASS; however, because the ORCA card readers do not update immediately with new card information, you will not be able to use the U-PASS for transit for 24–48 hours after replacing your Husky Card.


For more information, please visit the Husky Card FAQ Page.