Financial aid can come in a number of different ways, such as grants, loans, scholarships or work study jobs. To receive any kind of financial aid, one must first apply. After the application process is complete you will receive your award letter indicating what financial assistance you might qualify for. Follow each step carefully and give yourself plenty of time to complete the process.

If there will be any changes in your enrollment plan it may affect your financial aid, please contact us as soon as possible

The federal code for the University of Washington is 003798 (includes all campuses).