The University of Washington Bothell is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities.
Disability Resources for Students
Rosa Lundborg, 425-352-5307
Disability Resources for Faculty and Staff
Faculty contact: Peggy Frazier, 425-352-5459
Staff contact: Sharene Peltier, 425-352-3637
The University of Washington Seattle campus oversees accessibility arrangements for faculty and staff throughout the UW system. UW Bothell works closely with the Seattle campus to provide accessibility for students, faculty and staff.
- Services to university staff and academic personnel with disabilities.
- Accommodation advice and resources for university departments.
- Assistive equipment.
- Classroom or examination accommodations for non-matriculated students including those in Extension courses, English Language Programs, and Certificate programs.
- Interpreters (sign language, oral and tactile) and real time captioning.
- General access accommodations for members of the public attending university events.
- Coordination of disabled parking or disabled transportation (Dial-A-Ride).