Admission is competitive with a limited number of seats. We encourage you to explore our program options, submit a complete application by the application deadline, and to meet with an admissions advisor if you have questions, would like a transcript review, or need general assistance through the process. We are here to help!
The Review Process
The holistic review process includes multiple benchmarks and applicants are ranked against others in the pool.
- Academic grades: College, prerequisite, and Nursing GPAs
- Nursing goal statement (the Personal Statement)
- Nursing resume
- Two recommendations
- Overall exposure to nursing and or healthcare
- Overall quality of your application
Competitive Applicant Criteria
The intent of listing "competitive applicant" information is not to overstate the importance of grades, but to offer some guidance as you plan to apply. If you find yourself finished with the requirements, but you fall short of the competitive applicant criteria, you are still encouraged to apply.
- Admissions requirements complete; not in progress.
- College and prerequisite cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Nursing cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher (at the time of application).
- A well composed and developed nursing goal statement that demonstrates your ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Two recommendations supporting entry into the program.
International applicants may apply to our program at our Bothell site, our off-site locations in Everett and Seattle do not meet immigration regulation requirements. For this reason, international students are currently not eligible to enroll in the program in the Everett or Seattle site. Please contact the Center for International Education at 425-352-3876 for more information or if you have questions regarding immigration regulations.