Transcripts / Enrollment Verification

Official Transcripts

Transcript requests will not be processed without a signed written request from you. Students enrolled prior to 1983, may not have an electronic transcript and more time should be allowed for accessing these records. These transcripts are only available from the UW Seattle Campus Transcript Request Window, 225 Schmitz Hall.

  • Please provide the following when requesting transcripts:
  • Your name
  • Name(s) under which you attended UW Bothell (if different)
  • Complete address where each transcript should be sent
  • Social Security number and student ID number (if known)
  • Dates of attendance and graduation or class year
  • Your complete address
  • Daytime phone number
  • Payment of $10 per official transcript (payable to UW Bothell).

Note: We do not accept faxed requests or e-mail requests. Allow adequate time for processing, usually 2-5 business days. We do not send transcripts for students who have an outstanding financial obligation with the University. If you are unsure of your financial status, please contact the Cashier's Office.

Online Requests

Current and former students may order official transcripts online. For all requests made on MyUW, transcripts will be mailed to the address provided.

In-Person Request

Current and former students may visit the Office of the Registrar, Husky Hall, Room 1130. Transcripts will be released only to the student (must show picture ID).

Written Request

UW Bothell
Transcript Request, Box 358500
18115 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011-8246

Unofficial Transcripts

Students may access unofficial transcripts on MyUW. Use your UW NetID and password to access MyUW.

The unofficial transcript is issued at no charge and you may request one per day.

Enrollment Verification

Students can access self-service enrollment verification on MyUW, or order a certificate of enrollment from the Office of the Registrar.

Self-service enrollment verification (access through MyUW)

 Order a certificate of enrollment from the Office of the Registrar

  • Enrollment Verification Form
  • Print form and mail to:
    UW Bothell
    Office of the Registrar, Box 358500
    18115 Campus Way NE
    Bothell, WA 98011-8246
  • Bring form to the Office of the Registrar, Husky Hall, Room 1130



Q. My loan company needs proof that I am still in school.  What should I do?
A. Verify the information that will be reported to the Clearinghouse on the self-service enrollment verification.  If you need a deferment form completed, bring it to the Office of the Registrar.

Q. What is the fastest way to order official transcripts?
A. If you are in the area, you can stop by our office to order transcripts (cash or check only).  Sometimes we can process the request on the spot (call ahead: 425-352-5240).  Average processing time is 1-2 days.  Students can pick up the transcripts or they can be mailed (allow for average mail time).   Transcripts can also be ordered online if you have access to MyUW.  You can pay an additional fee to expedite mailing.   

Q. If I attended UW Bothell and UW Seattle, do I need to order two transcripts?
A. No.  All classes taken at any of the UW campuses will show up on one transcript. 

Q. Can I fax or email my request for official transcripts?
A. No.  The form must be accompanied by payment ($9 per transcript). 

Q. Can someone else pick up my transcript?
A. No.  Transcripts can only be picked by the student.