Transcript requests will not be processed without a signed written request from you. Students enrolled prior to 1983, may not have an electronic transcript and more time should be allowed for accessing these records. These transcripts are only available from the UW Seattle Campus Transcript Request Window, 225 Schmitz Hall.
- Please provide the following when requesting transcripts:
- Your name
- Name(s) under which you attended UW Bothell (if different)
- Complete address where each transcript should be sent
- Social Security number and student ID number (if known)
- Dates of attendance and graduation or class year
- Your complete address
- Daytime phone number
- Payment of $11 per official transcript (payable to UW Bothell).
Note: We do not accept faxed requests or e-mail requests. Allow adequate time for processing, usually 2-5 business days. We do not send transcripts for students who have an outstanding financial obligation with the University. If you are unsure of your financial status, please contact Student Fiscal Services at 206.543.4694.
Husky Hall is currently unavailable to the public. Please review how to order an e-transcript or mailed request below.
Current and former students may visit the Office of the Registrar, located at the Husky Hall Welcome Center. Transcripts will be released only to the student (must show picture ID).
Written or Mailed Request
Transcript Request, Box 358500
18115 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011-8246
Due to COVID-19 concerns and to promote the safety of students, alumni, staff, faculty and visitors the University of Washington Office of the Registrar is working remotely and are currently not accepting online requests for printed transcripts. Current and former students are encouraged to use the e-transcript service in which official transcripts will be securly emailed to the email address provided by the student. More information on how to order an e-transcript can be found below.
If you have a form to submit with your transcript request (Such as NursingCAS, AACOMAS, etc.), you cannot order your transcript via MyUW. You must send the transcript request form and your organization’s form together by mail with a check.
The University of Washington now offers an official e-transcript. These transcripts can be ordered online on MyUW. The content of the official transcript is converted into a PDF document and delivered to the recipient via eSCRIP-SAFE®, the authorized delivery agent selected by the University of Washington.
- You may choose to send transcripts electronically to LSAC or AMCAS via e-ScripSafe when submitting a request via MyUW, but you will not be able to enter your LSAC or AMCAS numbers during this process. You will then need to email us at RegOff@uw.edu and provide us with your 8-digit LSAC number or for AMCAS, your 8-digit AAMC ID and 7-digit Transcript ID # numbers so that we may transmit the transcripts.
- E-transcripts are available only for students entering the University in 1983 to present.
- If you need your official transcript notarized, you can not use e-transcript for delivery of your official transcript.
- Although the University of Washington provides official e-transcripts, some recipients may require official paper transcripts. Please confirm that the recipient accepts official e-transcripts prior to submitting your transcript request.
Students may access unofficial transcripts on MyUW. Use your UW NetID and password to access MyUW.
The unofficial transcript is issued at no charge and you may request one per day.
What is the fastest way to order official transcripts?
Transcripts currently can be ordered online and send electronically if you have access to MyUW
If I attended UW Bothell and UW Seattle, do I need to order two transcripts?
No. All classes taken at any of the UW campuses will show up on one transcript.
Can I fax or email my request for official transcripts?
No. The form must be accompanied by payment ($11 per transcript).
Can someone else pick up my transcript?
No. Transcripts can only be picked by the student.