Transcript requests will not be processed without a signed written request from you. Students enrolled prior to 1983, may not have an electronic transcript and more time should be allowed for accessing these records. These transcripts are only available from the UW Seattle Campus Transcript Request Window, 225 Schmitz Hall.
- Please provide the following when requesting transcripts:
- Your name
- Name(s) under which you attended UW Bothell (if different)
- Complete address where each transcript should be sent
- Social Security number and student ID number (if known)
- Dates of attendance and graduation or class year
- Your complete address
- Daytime phone number
- Payment of $11 per official transcript (payable to UW Bothell).
Note: We do not accept faxed requests or e-mail requests. Allow adequate time for processing, usually 2-5 business days. We do not send transcripts for students who have an outstanding financial obligation with the University. If you are unsure of your financial status, please contact the Cashier's Office.
Current and former students may visit the Office of the Registrar, located at the Husky Hall Welcome Center. Transcripts will be released only to the student (must show picture ID).
Transcript Request, Box 358500
18115 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011-8246
Current and former students may order official transcripts online. For all requests made on MyUW, transcripts will be mailed to the address provided or sent electronically.
If you have a form to submit with your transcript request (Such as NursingCAS, AACOMAS, etc.), you cannot order your transcript via MyUW. You must send the transcript request form and your organization’s form together by mail or in person.
The University of Washington now offers an official e-transcript. These transcripts can be ordered online on MyUW. The content of the official transcript is converted into a PDF document and delivered to the recipient via eSCRIP-SAFE®, the authorized delivery agent selected by the University of Washington.
- You may choose to send transcripts electronically to LSAC or AMCAS via e-ScripSafe when submitting a request via MyUW, but you will not be able to enter your LSAC or AMCAS numbers during this process. You will then need to email us at RegOff@uw.eduand provide us with your 8-digit LSAC number or for AMCAS, your 8-digit AAMC ID and 7-digit Transcript ID # numbers so that we may transmit the transcripts.
- E-transcripts are available only for students entering the University in 1983 to present.
- If you need your official transcript notarized, you can not use e-transcript for delivery of your official transcript.
- Although the University of Washington provides official e-transcripts, some recipients may require official paper transcripts. Please confirm that the recipient accepts official e-transcripts prior to submitting your transcript request.
Students may access unofficial transcripts on MyUW. Use your UW NetID and password to access MyUW.
The unofficial transcript is issued at no charge and you may request one per day.
What is the fastest way to order official transcripts?
If you are in the area, you can stop by our office to order transcripts (cash or check only). Sometimes
we can process the request on the spot (call ahead: 425-352-5240). Average processing time is 1-2 days. Students can pick up the transcripts or they can be mailed (allow for average mail time). Transcripts can also be ordered online if you have access to MyUW
. Electronic transcripts can be requested on MyUW
. You can pay an additional fee to expedite mailing.
If I attended UW Bothell and UW Seattle, do I need to order two transcripts?
No. All classes taken at any of the UW campuses will show up on one transcript.
Can I fax or email my request for official transcripts?
No. The form must be accompanied by payment ($11 per transcript).
Can someone else pick up my transcript?
No. Transcripts can only be picked by the student.