Before applying, applicants must complete a minimum of 30-quarter credits including:
- 2 college English composition courses (10 credits)
- A course that satisfies the Quantitative & Symbolic Reasoning (QSR) requirement
- A minimum of 10 credits in each of the three Areas of Knowledge (VLPA, I&S, and NW)
- It is preferred that students complete a 5 credit statistics class. (Any introductory-level statistics course is acceptable.)
- Transfer applicants must also have satisfied all university admission requirements.
- Transfer applicants for whom English is a non-native language may have to provide proof of English Language Proficiency.
Current UW Bothell students who are interested in the Health Studies major must first contact an advisor in First Year and Pre-Major Programs for more information.
Transfer students who would like to learn more about Health Studies must first contact an Admissions Advisor.