Winter Holidays Celebration
Every December, staff like to gather to celebrate a variety of occasions an accomplishments with food and fun.
Tuesday December 11, 2018
11:45* am - 1:15 pm | North Creek Events Center
*Staff may come as early as 11 AM to set up their food and help the committee set up the event
Please contact Robyn Smidley at email@example.com, Oksana Kryvyziuk at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ashley Magdall, at email@example.com with questions.
2018 Staff Appreciation Event
Thanks to everyone who joined or supported the Staff Appreciation Event hosted by the GSO. Special thank you to our co-chairs Ann Busche and Alexa Russo!
The Poinsettia Fundraiser was also a success - thank you to Gina Christian and Jim Pilon for running this beloved annual event. Those who purchased flowers will be able to pick them up early December. Look out for an email announcement on the nbstaff mailing list (subscribe to the list today).
The staff member who receives this award will be one who:
- Exhibits excellence in work performance at UW Bothell;
- Enhances the UW Bothell campus through outstanding service to students, faculty, other staff members and or the wider University community;
- Inspires others with a positive outlook; represents UW Bothell in the best possible light at all times; demonstrates an energetic UW Bothell spirit;
- Contributes to the overall UW Bothell Mission and Goals
Director of Student Engagement & Activities
Division of Student Affairs
- "He is intentional with centering students first."
- "He leads with a critical lens, infuses social justice, and always reminding others the power of vulnerability, and how these attributes can create change in the institution."
- "It’s not every day where you get an outstanding supervisor, who really is invested in your growth and paves a pathway for others behind him in this field."
Academic Advisor - Biological & Physical Sciences
School of STEM
- "Chris is incredibly dedicated to our students, and has gone above and beyond making sure our curriculum and student needs are addressed."
- "The students' positive experience in the major is largely due to Chris, who is extremely supportive of the students."
- "Despite having to keep track of hundreds of students and classes plus degree requirements across three degree programs, Chris is always positive and helpful to students, staff, and faculty."
The GSO is always looking for volunteers to help plan and run events; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in participating.
See past GSO events