UW Bothell and Cascadia College will extend its suspended operations through Tuesday, February 16. All classes and student services will continue remotely. The Activities & Recreation Center will also remain closed through Tuesday.
Faculty and staff may come to campus if necessary but extreme caution is required. With a foot of snow and ice on the roofs of our buildings, there is a potential for falling ice and snow
The promenade and most access points to central campus are closed. Here are some ways to access buildings:
- CC1/CC2 from the center, lower level, east side of building – Parking available in the North Garage
- CC3, up and around by north bus loop up onto the CC3 plaza.
- Library (LB1) access through LBA- lower level, east side of building and up the elevator to library. (please call Campus Safety 425-352-5359 so they can key you in) as the library access via the elevator is locked off.
- The entire lower level sidewalk will be cleared as best possible from South Garage lower campus road – UW1 – CC2.
- LB2- UWB IT- access through the stairwell door, lower level across from Campus Safety.
- UW1 from the center, lower level, east side of building. – South Garage available for parking.
- UW2 and DISC from the south end entrance, 1st floor. Then persons who need to get to Discovery Hall will walk through UW2.
The Grounds team also continue to keep access open at Husky Village and the lower portion of Husky Hall.
We will update the emergency blog with details as needed.