- Entrance tickets are required for all guests. Children under the age of 2 do not need a ticket. Children are not permitted on the ceremony floor with graduates.
- All tickets are complimentary and should be ordered by the graduate when completing their Commencement registration/order form.
- Each graduate can request up to 10 tickets. We ask that students confirm the attendance of their guests before ordering so that tickets are available for all who want them.
- As a courtesy to others, please do not request more tickets than you can use.
- Graduates receive their guest tickets when they pick up their commencement apparel during Grad Fair.
- If you find that you have ordered tickets that you will not use, please contact the Commencement Office: (425) 352-5166.
- Only ticketed guests may enter the stadium; please do not invite guests who do not have tickets.
If there are tickets remaining after all tickets have been claimed, additional tickets will be available by lottery draw. Students can indicate if they'd like to be added to the ticket lottery on their registration/order form and will be informed via email if they are selected. Family and friends who cannot attend can watch a live stream of the ceremony.
All graduates are required to present their UW Husky ID card or other valid ID as their ticket in order to gain entrance to the student line-up areas. No student will be admitted without appropriate ID.