- All graduates are required to present a student entrance ticket along with a UWID or other ID in order to gain entrance to the student line-up areas.
- No student will be admitted without a ticket and appropriate ID.
- The student ticket will be a name card, which they will receive with their cap, gown, guest tickets, and other items at the North Creek Events Center during Grad Fair (May 21 - 23).
- All guests are required to have a ticket. Children age 2 and under do not need a ticket. Children are not permitted on the ceremony floor with graduates.
- Students may request up to TWELVE (12) complementary guest tickets when completing the Commencement Registration/Order Form, which is open May 1 - 17.
- We ask that students confirm the attendance of their guests before ordering so that tickets are available for all who want them.
- As a courtesy to others, please do not request more tickets than you can use.
- If you find that you have ordered tickets that you will not use, please contact the Commencement Office: (425) 352-5166.
Gown and Bag Checks
- Prior to entering the stadium, all persons will be subject to a gown check as well as a bag check if necessary.
- Graduates are encouraged to leave all bags and belongings at home or with a family member; there is no storage for personal belongings on the field.
Guests with Special Needs: Certain sections of the arena have been reserved for guests with special needs.
Wheelchair Seating: These reserved sections accommodate one (1) wheelchair and one (1) chair for an attendant. There are general guest seats around wheelchair seating but they are first come, first serve.
Mobility Impaired (MI) Seating: These seats are reserved for guests who may have trouble climbing stairs. One (1) guest may sit with the mobility impaired guest in the MI sections.
Assistive Listening Device (ALD)
- ALD's will be available for those who need them.
- No tickets are required for these devices.
- Students should reserve them when completing the web form so that enough devices will be on hand the day of the event.
- For questions concerning tickets, please email email@example.com
From Northbound I-5: Take exit #164B - E Martinez Dr exit
From Southbound I-5: Take exit #164 – 4th Ave S
From Westbound I-90: Take the 4th Ave S/E Martinez Drive exit.
- Merge into the left lane and curve south toward Edgar Martinez Drive.
- At the end of the ramp, turn right on Edgar Martinez Drive (formerly S Atlantic Street).
- Please be aware there is no right turn on red at this light – Seattle Police enforce this law strictly.
- Turn left into the second driveway (before Occidental Ave).