Transportation and Lodging
T-Mobile Park offers visitors a wide range of options for parking, with something available for every price range and preferred entrance and exit. Take a look below to find the parking option route that’s best for you.
From the North
- Exit 165A – James St
- Exit 164 – Dearborn St, 4th Ave S/Edgar Martinez Dr. S and Airport Way S
- Exit at S. Atlantic St.
- T-Mobile Park is located on 1st Ave S at Atlantic St./Edgar Martinez Drive S.
From the South
- Exit 163 – West Seattle Freeway/Columbian Way
- Follow signs to Spokane St/T-Mobile Park via 6th Ave S Northbound or 1st Ave S
- Exit 164B – Edgar Martinez Dr. S
- Exit 164A – Dearborn St
From the East
- Exit to 4th Ave S to park North or East of T-Mobile Park
- Exit to Edgar Martinez Dr S to park South or West of T-Mobile Park
You can plan your trip to Alaska Airlines Arena or UW Bothell using public transportation within King, Pierce, or Snohomish counties using Metro’s Trip Planner.
You may also contact the following public transportation organizations:
- Sound Transit Regional Express Buses
- Metro Transit (King County)
- Community Transit (Snohomish County)
- Pierce County Transit
For additional transportation options visit here.
Inviting International Family Members
International students who want to invite their family members to the United States should visit theInternational Student Services website for basic guidelines.
Please contact ISS at email@example.com for further questions about the basic procedures.
There are many fine hotels surrounding the University of Washington Bothell as well as T-Mobile Park and in the surrounding Seattle area. For information on hotels, sightseeing and maps, please contact the organizations below: