Commencement returns to T-Mobile Park
On June 9, 2024, the University of Washington Bothell will honor the graduating class of 2024.
Hundreds of graduates will take the floor at T-Mobile Park to the cheers and applause of family members and friends. It will be a once-in-a-lifetime event in the lives of graduates and parents alike – an experience not to be missed.
Ceremony Conduct Agreement
Commencement is intended to be a festive occasion celebrating the accomplishments of our students. However, it is also ceremonial. Graduates are expected to abide by the following guidelines:
- Graduates must follow any public health directives in place on June 9th regarding the wearing of masks, vaccination, or COVID-19 testing.
- Graduates should remain in their seats during the entire ceremony, unless utilizing the restrooms.
- Wandering around the floor of the stadium and visiting with guests in the stands is prohibited.
- Cell phones are permitted, but out of courtesy for other participants, students are asked to make judicious use of phones and not use them during the formal speaking portions of the ceremony.
- It is particularly important that students respect their fellow students and the faculty, administrators and guests who have come to witness and participate in the conferring of their degrees. For this reason, graduates are expected to return to their seats after they walk and remain there until all students have walked and the members of the stage party have exited the stage.
Please plan post-ceremony activities accordingly.
All graduates are required to wear cap and gown, which may be purchased through the Registration/Order Form. Graduates are responsible for ordering and distributing guest tickets for their family and friends. Students can read the Graduate FAQs page for more information.
Entrance tickets are required for all guests. All tickets are complimentary and should be ordered by the graduate when completing the Commencement Registration/Order Form. For more information, visit the tickets page.
Reserved disability seating is available through the Registration/Order Form for guests in wheelchairs, guests with mobility impairment and guests needing American Sign Language. For more information, visit the disability accommodations page.
For a list of items prohibited in T-Mobile Park, visit the security information page.