The University of Washington is home to nearly 8,000 international students representing more than 100 countries. International students contribute global experiences and perspectives to graduate programs, the community, and the campus. UW Bothell and its graduate programs are committed to fostering a community of global learners and believe a student body rich in diversity—culturally, socially, and economically—significantly contribute to dynamic and vibrant learning.
- Contact the admissions advisor from your program of interest to answer your specific questions.
- Visit the University of Washington Graduate School for detailed information on English language and financial ability requirements, 1-20 requests, F-1 employment options, US Government updates, and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Connect with the UW Bothell International Student Services to speak with a university international student advisor and learn more about the campus.
Graduate programs accepting international students
- Master of Arts in Cultural Studies
- Master of Arts in Policy Studies
- Master of Business Administration, Technology
- Master of Business Administration, Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Master of Education Leadership Development for Educators
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing and Poetics
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Computer Science & Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
If your program of interest is not listed above, it is not eligible to admit F1 or J1 visa holders.