In Kentico CMS, you can use the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor to create web content without using HTML or CSS. Its functions are similar to Microsoft Word.
- To be able to edit the content of the web page, you have to check out the page.
- Once the web page is checked out, you will be able to edit the content of the page. The WYSIWYG editor toolbar should be visible.
Paste or Paste as a Plain Text.
Click where you would like to paste the information, then click paste.
If the copied information is from Word, then you can either:
- Copy the information into http://word2cleanhtml.com/ and check all of the boxes. This produces the best result.
- Copy the text into Windows Notepad first, then copy from Notepad into the CMS editor.
- Choose the Copy From Word option.
To print the page content (only the editable area)
Undo and Redo
To go Back on the edited content, or go Forward on the edited content.
Find and Replace
Once you click on find, the below box will open. Once you find it, you can choose to replace it all by clicking the Replace tab.
Select all and Remove Format
Subscript and Superscript
Subscript Example:This is a function this is a Subscript.
Superscript Example: This is a function this is a Superscript.
List and Alignment
Insert/ Edit/ Remove link
- Once you click on Insert/Edit Link, the link window will open:
- You can choose the link type that can be either:
- Link to an Anchor in the text
- On the URL field, type the command you would like to link to. For instance, you can select the mailto protocol and type: firstname.lastname@example.org.