Mission and Vision
The University of Washington Bothell Alumni Council, in partnership with the University of Washington Bothell and UWAA, represents the institution’s graduates by providing leadership, services, events and opportunities for alumni to connect, collaborate and engage with fellow alumni and to support and build a stronger University community.
UW Bothell changes lives. We give our time and talent to support the university because of the remarkable change it inspires. Through our fundraising and volunteer efforts, we support student scholarships, work in the community and assist campus efforts to improve college access.
We give because WE > ME.
The UW Bothell Alumni Council (UWBAC) meets the first Tuesday of the month August through June, 6 to 8 pm. We encourage you to get involved by attending meetings, participating on committees, and working on many of the upcoming events!
If you'd like to join UWBAC as a voting member, there are open positions. Join us at any UW Bothell Alumni sponsored event or an Alumni Council meeting and we can answer any questions.
UW Bothell 2018-2019 Alumni Council
- Chair: Mina Hooshangi (IAS '11)
- Chair-Elect: Jacque Julien (IAS '15)
- Secretary: Eleanor Wort (STEM '17)
- Past Chair: Sarah Amos Bond (IAS '98, MAPS '09)
- Awards & Recognition Chair: Curtis Takahashi (IAS '04)
- Fundraising Events Chair: Mary Howisey (IAS ‘02)
- Membership & Marketing Chair: Rabeka Randall (IAS, '10)
- Alumni Relations Chair: Benjamin Studley (IAS '16)
At-Large Advisory Board:
- Joe Santos (Liberal Studies '97)
- Amanda Lee (STEM '17)
- Holli Nolan (EDU '18)
- Christine Noel Straight (IAS '00, MACS '10)
- Josh Edwards (BUS '07)
- Marielle Jardiel (IAS '15)
Student Representative: Vacant
Questions? Contact Tiffany Kirk, Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.352.3614.