Join the UW Bothell Alumni Council
Mission and Vision
The University of Washington Bothell Alumni Council, in partnership with the University of Washington Bothell and UWAA, represents the institution’s graduates by providing leadership, services, events and opportunities for alumni to connect, collaborate and engage with fellow alumni and to support and build a stronger University community.
UW Bothell changes lives. We give our time and talent to support the university because of the remarkable change it inspires. Through our fundraising and volunteer efforts, we support student scholarships, work in the community and assist campus efforts to improve college access.
We give because WE > ME.
2020 - 2020 Executive Committee:
- Chair: Eleanor Wort (STEM '15)
- Past Chair: Jacque Julien (IAS '15)
- Chair Elect: Rabeka Randall (IAS '10)
- Awards and Recognition Chair: Christine Noel Straight (IAS '00, MACS '10)
- Fundraising Events Chair: Mary Howisey (IAS '02)
- Marketing and Membership Chair: Vacant
- Secretary: Tanya Kumar (IAS '18)
- Alumni Relations Chair: Salena Farris (IAS '08, MACS '10)
- UWAA Board of Trustees representatives: David Hernandez (Liberal Studies '03), Tanya Kumar (IAS '18)
At-Large Advisory Board:
- Curtis Takahashi (IAS '04)
- Sarah Amos Bond (IAS '98, MAPS '09)
- Joe Santos (Liberal Studies '97)
- Ariana Navarro (BUS '19)
- Dan Person (BUS '19)
Student Representative: Vacant
The UW Bothell Alumni Council (UWBAC) meets the first Tuesday of the month September through June, 6 to 8 pm. We encourage you to get involved by attending meetings, participating on committees, and working on many of the upcoming events!
If you'd like to join UWBAC as a voting member, there are open positions. Join us at any UW Bothell Alumni sponsored event or an Alumni Council meeting and we can answer any questions.
Questions? Contact Tiffany Kirk, Interim Director of Alumni Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.352.3614.