• Pre-calculus/B CUSP 123: Functions, Models, and Quantitative Reasoning
• BIS 236: Introduction to Interactive Media*
• BISIA 207: Introduction to Creative Writing**
• CSS 233: Media Technologies*
*May be waived for ATA/AAS/Media transfer students
**May substitute a comparable advanced composition course
Current UW Bothell pre-major students should submit their Admissions Application along with the following items: Personal Statement, College Transcripts, Change of Major form and optional resume to a Center for University Studies and Programs (CUSP) advisor.
Transfer applications for are available online. Prospective students can receive admissions advising over email, chat, phone or in person. Call 425-352-5000 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Applications are currently being accepted for Autumn 2013.
Applicants with 40 or more transferable college credits must meet the following university core admission requirements:
• Foreign Language: Two years of a single foreign language in high school or successful completion of the 102 level in college
• Mathematics: Three years in high school (minimum completion of intermediate algebra) or intermediate algebra in college with a minimum grade of 2.0.
Applicants with fewer than 40 transferable credits must meet additional university core admission requirements. For more information, visit www.uwb.edu/admissions/transfer/guide/minadmreq.
Information Sessions and Admission Advising
For more information please join us for an upcoming Information Session in UW1-103.
5/2 (Thu) - 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
5/15 (Wed) - 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
6/6 (Thu) - 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
6/20 (Thu) - 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
You’re encouraged to make an appointment to discuss your educational plans. Choose from in-person, online chat, phone or email advising. Contact the Office of Admissions at 425.352.5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.