- The General Staff Organization (GSO) at the University of Washington Bothell seeks to:
- Enhance student access and success through excellence in service;
- Facilitate communication, support and unity among classified staff, professional staff and librarians;
- Provide leadership through communication, positive change and teamwork among staff, librarians, faculty, and administrators, through campus and community issues.
- Represent staff by enhancing the working experience and environment. Provide the ability for staff to contribute to the campus and university community.
The contributions that are raised by the General Staff Organization (GSO) are used for Student and Staff scholarships, recognition events, and campus forums. If you would like to donate via payroll deduction please complete and sign the form below and submit to the Payroll Coordinator.
Did you know?
There are over 270 staff at UW Bothell. If each person gave $2 per paycheck we could sponsor all GSO events plus give 3-$500 scholarships. Just $2 per paycheck! Get started by clicking on the link above.