We Need Your Help!
Everyday we strive to continue building a better volunteer community for UW Bothell graduates. But the community is only as strong as the active participation of its members. As a UW Bothell alum YOU are a vital piece of the puzzle.
What can you do to help? It's as easy as staying in touch … or as involved as serving on the Alumni Council. But the best way to show your support is by attending alumni events on campus.
Here's what else you can do:
- Click here to update your contact information so we can keep you connected to the campus.
- Have big news about your career, family or recent honors? Share it by sending the details to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in Alumni E-News or on the UW Bothell Alumni Web site.
- Be a part of the UW Bothell Alumni Council by attending meetings, participating on committees, and working on many of the upcoming events. Click here for more Alumni Council information.
- Participate in one of the many growing alumni groups for UW Bothell's academic programs. Consult your particular program for more information.
- Have ideas about alumni programming? Let us know by contacting us at email@example.com
- Become a mentor at UW Career Connections or participate as a panelist for Career Discovery week in January.
- Get involved in UWAA's Snohomish County Chapter. They are actively involved in generating scholarship support for students … including UW Bothell's students.
- Additional ways to volunteer with the UW Alumni Association are available by visiting their website at The Volunteer Connection.
Don't see something that appeals to you and would like to make a difference? Contact us!