Auxiliary Services


The following information will assist you in planning your event at UW Bothell. This “one-stop” page offers information on campus policies, rates, event space, as well as helpful links to enable you to have a successful event. If you have questions after reading through this information, please feel free to contact the Event & Conference Services Program at 425-352-3556,


Before you send in a request for your campus event you may want to view the UW Bothell Calendar to make sure the campus space you would like is available.

Please view the building hours prior to your event. Please contact Security & Campus Safety at 425.352.5359 or for building access requests beyond the hours that are posted.

Campus Space

To view campus space for classes, events, or seminars please click on the required link.

Events Checklist

The Events Checklist is a helpful tool for on-campus groups reserving space via the University of Washington Bothell FUAC system.

Event Set Up

For event set up ideas on the UW Bothell campus go to our Pinterest webpage. To view photos of various floor plans, click on "North Creek Events Center" or "Campus Space and Special Events".

Facility Use Rates

You can view the rate structure and other pertinent information on the following link:

UWB Facility Rate Schedule

Food/Catering Services

If you require catering services please view the list of caterers that the UW Bothell community has used in the past. The requestor is responsible for providing necessary supplies (i.e. cups, plates, serving trays, napkins, sugar/creamer, and stir sticks). Common Grounds and Food for Thought Café offer coffee and tea traveler options which are great for small events and meetings. Travelers can be purchased directly at either food service location at the time of ordering. If you would like to request coffee/tea catering service, please contact UW Bothell Food Service at to receive an estimate.

NOTE: The caterer list should not be considered an endorsement or recommendation for any of these businesses.

For university or non-university events there are food vendors available on campus for breakfast and lunch. Go to our Food Services web site to find delicious and healthy dining options.


Please visit our Parking web site for information on parking and fees. If a large turnout is anticipated, parking arrangements must be coordinated in advance with the Event & Conference Services Manager.

To assist you in finding your way to campus please view the Campus Map and Driving Directions page.

Required Forms

The following may require permits/forms and must be coordinated prior to facility use approval:

  • Alcohol (Alcohol/Banquet Permit) The liquor laws in WA State changed as of June 2012.  In order to obtain a banquet permit for an event on campus, you must complete the on-campus form AND the state form found at  BOTH of these forms must be posted during your actual event.  You will pay for your permit when you apply for it on-line, using a credit or debit card.  An email with your permit will be sent to you immediately.  Please remember that you must use a budget that allows for this use when paying for the permit.
  • For UW non-discretionary or other UW budget that does not allow food (Food Approval Form)
  • Send request to Security & Campus Safety for Fire/Occupancy
  • Send request to Transportation Services if you require road closure
  • Send request to Cashiers Office for parking permits

Reserve Event Items

The following items are available for use through Event & Conference Services. If you require assistance to transport any of these itesm, there is a wagon, cart, and dolly available for use. To reserve any of these items please contact at least five (5) business days prior to your event.

Flower Arrangements
5 artificial flower arrangements in purple and gold.


Podium Cover
A 4’ x 3’5” podium cover that fits the front face of the large podium in Mobius Hall.


Sandwich boards
12 signs are available:
6 – 25” x 46” (A sign that is 24” x 36” can be affixed onto this board using tape)
6 – 25” x 37” (A sign that is 24” x 24” can be affixed onto this board using tape)


12 stanchions are available. Each has a 10’ retractable belt. These can be used to section off space, form tidy lines, or act as a barrier.


Table Runner
The Table Runner is 28" wide, 77" in length, a royal shade of purple with white trim and white lettering, and works with a variety of tablecloth colors.


49" x 24" - With folding removable sides.


Mobile Partitions
2 units. 6" x 13"



Reservation Requests

Non-curricular Events:
To request the use of a UWB facility for non-curricular events, a Reservation Request Form must be submitted for review and approved three weeks prior to the requested use date.

If you are interested in reserving space for a registered student club, please contact in order to begin the process of reserving space.

If you have any questions please contact the Event & Conference Services Manager

Curricular Events:
To request the use of a UWB classroom for curricular events, please complete the Room Request Form which will be submitted directly to the UWB Registrar's Office. If you have any questions please contact

Reserve Technology & IT Assistance

This support is not included in facility rental rates. For general information about IT services for events, please go to 

The requestor is responsible for submitting equipment reservations directly to Information Technology (IT) with proper notice (Software downloads and custom computer configurations require 10 business days advanced notice. Equipment requests must be submitted at least 10 business days prior to event date and can be placed using these forms:
  • Other equipment/service requests can be submitted by emailing which will create a Helpdesk ticket, or call 425-352-3456. (UWB IT will not process requests until the event has been approved by the Facilities Use Approval Committee) The IT department will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours of submission.
  • If you need assistance with your computer, laptop, or classroom ePodium technology please contact IT Staff by emailing or calling the IT Helpdesk, 425-352-3456.

To view the types of equipment available for checkout through IT, please go to:

Equipment that can be checked out from IT (valid Husky Card required):
Further information on circulating equipment policies/procedures from IT:


To request a Security Officer be present at your event please contact the Event & Conference Services Manager, who will contact the UWB Security and Campus Safety Department. Please note there is an additional charge for this service.


For policies regarding posting of signs and flyers please read the UW Bothell Policies and Procedures.