Getting ready to take the Writing Skills Assessment (WSA)? Take one of these workshops to help you prepare!
- Review the format of the WSA
- Share strategies for effective writing
- Practice with sample questions
- Review sample answers
- Understand how the WSA is scored
Dates, Times, and Locations
The following workshop dates will take place in UW2 - 031:
- Friday, April 12 – 1:30-3 PM
- Friday, May 3 – 1:30-3 PM
- Friday, June 7 – 1:30-3 PM
- Friday, June 28 – 1:30-3 PM
Register for one or more of these workshops here.
These times don’t work for you?
- Make an appointment with one of our peer consultants on our online schedule here
- Practice for the WSA with the Foster School of Business's online workshop
To register to take the WSA at UW Bothell, click here.
For more information, or to register for the WSA at UW Seattle, click here.