About the Awards
Over the course of the year, UW Bothell students have served the campus and broader community in a myriad of roles, both individually and as part of organizations. To recognize their many efforts, Student Life invites faculty, staff, and students to nominate students and teams of students who have made positive contributions to the campus and its surrounding communities. A description of the awards and their criteria appear below.
- Outstanding Student Leader of the Year (Three Award Recipients)
- Outstanding Contribution to Community Service
- Outstanding Contribution to Social Justice
- Outstanding Team
- Club Advisor of the Year
- Club Member of the Year
- Outstanding Club of the Year
- Outstanding Program of the Year
- Intramural Participant of the Year
Criteria for Awards
2012-2013 Leadership Awards Nomination Informaiton
Submit an Nominations
Click to visit the online submission form on HuskySync.