The VA benefits most commonly used at UWB, but not limited to:
- CHAPTER 31 Vocational Rehabilitation
- CHAPTER 32 Veterans Education Assistance Program (VEAP)
- CHAPTER 33 Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008 (NEW GI Bill)
- CHAPTER 35 Survivors’ & Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
- CHAPTER 1606 Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve
- CHAPTER 1607 Montgomery GI Bill Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- CHAPTER 30 Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty (old GI Bill)
For more information, please visit UW Seattle Veterans Education Benefits page.
Apply for disability compensation and other benefits for conditions related to your military service.
Apply for VA health care, find out how to access services, and manage your health and benefits online.
Apply for and manage benefits that help you pay for college and training programs.
Find out if you qualify for a VA home loan. If you have a service-connected disability, find out if you qualify for a housing grant to help you live more independently.
Careers & employment
Find out if you're eligible for Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) services, get support for your Veteran-owned small business, and access other resources to help build your career skills and find a job.
Explore VA life insurance options, manage your policy online, and file claims.
Apply for monthly pension benefits for wartime Veterans and survivors.
Burials & memorials
Get help planning a burial or memorial service, and find out how to get survivor and dependent benefits.
Family & caregiver benefits
As the family member of a Service member or Veteran, find out if you qualify for benefits like health care, VA-backed home loans, life insurance, or money to help pay for college. If you’re caring for a Veteran with disabilities, find out if you can get added support.