Assessment clinics & practitioners
UW Learn Clinic:
Psychological Services and Training Center. Training clinic with sliding scale ($760-3700), 1-2 month waitlist
- Address: 3917 University Way NE, Ste 140, Seattle WA 98105
- Phone: (206) 543-6511
- Website: UW Learn Clinic
Antioch Community Counseling & Psychology Clinic, Seattle:
Trained in a variety of clinical psychology and counseling techniques, our staff consult with you to identify the best approach for your situation. Training clinic with sliding scale ($300-1200), 2-3 week waitlist
NUhope Assessment Services:
Training clinic with sliding scale ($500-3500)
Lightheart Psychological Associates:
LightHeart Psychological Associates provides therapy and assessment for children, adolescents and adults. We provide individual, family, couples and group therapy.
Julie Stroemel, Psy.D.:
- Address: Mill Creek Christian Counseling, 16000 Bothell Everett Highway, Suite 285, Mill Creek, Washington 98012
- Phone: (425) 279-7699
- Website: Julie Stroemel, Psy.D.
Daniel Marks Salzer, Ph.D.:
- Address: 17311 135th Avenue NE, Suite C-100, Woodinville, Washington 98072
- Phone: (425) 529-5967
Sally Chung, PsyD.:
- Address: Oceanside Psychological Services, PLLC, 40 Lake Bellevue Dr., Suite 100, Bellevue, WA 98005
- Phone: (206) 489-3151
- Website: Sally Chung, PsyD.
Jessica Horsfall, Ph.D.:
Jared Hellings, Psy.D.:
Nora Thompson, Ph.D.:
- Address: 8318 196th St SW, Edmonds WA, 98026
- Phone: (425) 640-6134, ext. 2
Barrymore, Rosellini, Psy.D.:
- Address: 5404 Meridian Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103
- Phone: (206) 214-6454
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Barrymore, Rosellini, Psy.D.
Deborah Hill, Ph.D.:
- Address: Northway East Building, Ste 504, 2150 N. 107th St., Seattle WA 98133
- Phone: (206) 364-6565
- Website: Deborah Hill, Ph.D.
Elizabeth MacKenzie, Ph.D.:
Fredric Provenzano, Ph.D.:
Julie Davies, Ph.D.:
Karen Sanders, Ph.D.:
Michael Sakuma, Ph.D.:
- Address: Integrative Counseling and Assessment
- 3417 Fremont Ave N, Seattle WA 98103
- Phone: (206) 251-8391
- Website: Michael Sakuma, Ph.D.