Biological Sciences Division Coordinator
Jorge provides administrative assistance to the Chair of the Biological Sciences Division and coordinates a variety of processes related to the life of the division.
Education: Graduated from UW Bothell in the spring of 2021 with a double major in Media & Communication Studies, and Culture, Literature & the Arts.
- Support the BIO Division Chair
- Collaborate with staff in the Dean’s Office, the Division Chair, and other staff teams to ensure that divisional processes are consistent with School practices
- Schedule meetings for the Division Chair
- Prepare materials for and take minutes at meetings as requested
- Maintain divisional Canvas site
- Gather information about actual and projected expenses on divisional budgets
- Coordinate student hourly hiring for reader/grader, undergraduate teaching assistant and undergraduate research assistant positions