Using EAB Navigate to Schedule an Appointment
School of STEM graduate students use EAB Navigate to schedule an academic advising or career counseling appointment with an advisor. If you have questions, please email us or call 425.352.5490.
Schedule an Appointment
- To make your appointment with a STEM Graduate Academic Advisor or STEM Graduate Career Counselor, first log in with your UW NetID to Navigate.
- On the student home page, select “Schedule an Appointment” to the right of your screen.
- The system will ask “What can we help you find?” Click on the drop-down, scroll all the way to the bottom, and then select “Graduate Student Advising.”
- Then select a “Service.”
- Then choose a date and click the blue button “Find Available Time.”
- You can search for advisors by name or by choosing how you would like to meet. Then click on the available time.
- Fill out the missing fields, and make sure to include the reason for your appointment. When done, click ‘Schedule’ to make your appointment.
Cancel an Existing Advising Appointment
- To cancel your appointment with a STEM Graduate Academic Advisor or STEM Graduate Career Counselor, first log in with your UW NetID to Navigate.
- On the student home page, you’ll see “Upcoming Appointments” to the right of your screen. Select the appointment you’d like to cancel.
- An appointment manager pop-up will appear. Select “Cancel Appointment” in the bottom left-hand corner.
- The view will update to a “Cancel Appointment” section. Under “Cancel Appointment For:” select “Entire Appointment,” and under “Reason:” select the appropriate reason.
- Then click the blue bottom “Mark as Cancelled” in the bottom right-hand corner.
- A confirmation of the cancelled appointment will appear. You should also receive an email confirming the cancellation.