Services and Activities Fee Committee
Services and Activities Fees (SAF) are charged to all registered students for the express purpose of funding student services and programs. The level and distribution of the fee is recommended by the SAF Committee, approved by the chancellor, and authorized by the Board of Regents for each academic year. Annual requests must be for programs, services, and activities that will occur between July 1st and June 30th of the following fiscal year.
The annual funding cycle is open until January 20, 2023 at 5PM.
The following funding principles are used by the committee during budget deliberations:
- Student led, student governed and student centered;
- The proposal should benefit a wide-range of students;
- The degree to which a proposal is linked to an academic program;
- A proposal’s track record of success, and/or research incorporated into the proposal;
- The amount of opportunities made available to the student body.
- Current Bylaws
- Committee Members
- Meeting Minutes
- Service and Activities Fee Info Handout
- SAF Reference Guide