Whether there is a new club starting on campus, or a returning club from last year, Club Council guides the process of club registration. Clubs must be registered on campus in order to reserve a room, request funding for events, check out materials from the club resource room, and other benefits detailed in the Club Handbook.
New clubs requirements
- 5 Officers: Each club must have five currently enrolled UW Bothell students as officers to lead the club.
- Advisor: Clubs can have a part time or full time UW Bothell faculty or staff member to serve as an advisor. The advisor must submit an Advisor Agreement Form to Club Council.
- Constitution: A club must submit an updated constitution (or operating manual) for approval. The constitution must follow the guidelines and be approved by the Club Council.
- Officer Orientation: Two officers must complete the officer training led monthly by Club Council.
- Register with Club Council: Clubs must register their organization with Club Council for access to club benefits. Do this by creating a page in Presence. (You will need to have 1 - 3 prepared to complete this step).