Prepare to Meet your Health and Safety Requirements
Students must meet the Health and Safety compliance requirements of the RN-to-BSN program throughout their enrollment. This includes an annual background check, HIPPA and other required student trainings, fieldwork site agreements, and all required immunizations aimed to protect students, the University and our community partners.
As you did with the background check, you will use our online service, CastleBranch, to manage and uploading the required set of immunizations, HIPPA training, and professional requirements. Community partners may request a copy of your background check and other health and safety materials.
There is an administrative fee of $50.00 (separate from the fee you paid for the background check). This additional fee cannot be waived. For deadlines, see the Health and Safety requirements under Current Students.
Summary of Immunizations, Training and Professional Requirements
- Hepatitis B
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap)
Training and Professional Requirements
- RN License (current and valid)
- CPR training (valid American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Certificate)
- HIPPA Training Online
- Acknowledgment of the UW Bothell Social Networking Policy
- Acknowledgment of UW Bothell Blood Borne Pathogen Policy
- Background Check (annual check was completed upon admissions)
The requirements were created with our participating community partners and follow the Northwest Clinical Consortium's Clinical Passport. We recognize that these requirements may be stricter than individual healthcare employers.
For assistance with technical issues, please call Castle Branch at 888.723.4263 x7196 or submit a request.