In conjunction with The National Student Clearinghouse, the University of
Washington provides currently enrolled students the ability to verify enrollment
information that is on file with the Clearinghouse. The National Student
Clearinghouse notifies lenders of the enrollment status of students in order to
apply loan deferments and repayment schedules correctly. The information is
provided to the Clearinghouse by participating colleges and universities.
- View their enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
- View the student loan deferment notification(s) that the Clearinghouse has
provided to their loan holders (lenders and guarantors).
- View proof(s) of enrollment that have been sent by the Clearinghouse to auto
or health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
- Obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to auto or health
insurers or other company that requests proof of enrollment.
- View Loan Locator for phone numbers and web sites of lenders.
Self-Service Enrollment Verification is located in the Student Personal Services section on MyUW.