- Group fitness classes are offered LIVE on Zoom! Read more about registration.
- See below for the Spring 2021 Group Fitness Schedule!
- Sign up for a Small Group Fitness Training & Private classes by going to tinyurl.com/arcgroupfit
- Follow us on Instagram @arc_fitwell to stay-up-to date on group fitness class information
- Interested in becoming a Fitness Instructor of being a Fitness Center Attendant? Apply here or send an email to Jessica at email@example.com
Group fitness offers free cutting-edge services for enrolled students at the University of Washington Bothell and Cascadia College. With many different class types offered throughout the week every quarter, there is something for everyone!
Join us online!
Join the ARC Fitness Instructors for FREE virtual fitness classes! All you have to do is enter the Meeting ID for the live Zoom classes. Learn how to join from anywhere.
If there is a schedule change or cancellation, it will be communicated via Instagram and on this page under Fitness Announcements.
What to keep in mind while working out with us:
- Move your furniture around to give yourself space to move
- Use a mat, towel, rug, or carpet when following along with yoga or strength classes
- If you don't have yoga props:
- use a towel or folded blanket instead of a bolster
- use books instead of blocks
- use a scarf, towel, or long sleeve shirt instead of a strap
Jessica Elsaid, Program Manager of Fitness
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 425-352-3828
Online Group Fitness classes
Our weekly Group fitness classes include modifications for all levels and all abilities to ensure that everyone can take a step toward meeting their fitness goals. Our certified instructors are top-quality, providing a workout experience that is sure to leave you wanting more!
Please read the disclaimer statement prior to your work out. Group fitness classes will start on Monday, March 29th.
- Monday from 12:00-12:45pm: HIIT with Colleen
- Monday from 2:00-2:45pm: Yoga with Olivia
- Tuesday from 12:00-12:45pm: Yoga with Julianna
- Wednesday from 12:00-12:45pm: Yoga with Shauniece
- Wednesday from 2:00-2:45pm: Full Body Strength with Colleen
- Wednesday from 4:00-4:45pm: Dance Choreography with Elle
- Thursday from 9:00-9:30am: Full Body Strength with Jess
- Thursday from 12:00-12:45pm: Yoga with Olivia
- Friday from 10-10:45am: Yoga with Saskia
- Friday from 12:00-12:30pm: Core & More with Colleen
Class registration & Zoom sign-in information
Please arrive 5-10 minutes to the scheduled class time on Zoom. To sign in: enter the meeting ID: 872-552-5969
Class types & descriptions
- Core & More: 30 quick minutes of core conditioning, focusing on the muscular endurance of your abdominals, obliques, and lower back- all levels welcome!
- Cycle: Combination of sprints, jumps, and climbs on a bike; this class is a fun and challenging indoor cycling workout. Remember your water and towel!
- Dance Choreography: Unique, fun choreography to some of today's top hits all while breaking a sweat. No dance experience necessary! Previously called Hip Hop.
- Full Body Strength: a 30 or 45-minute full body strength focused workout using only body weight. Options for all levels are provided!
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): HIIT class is a 45-minute total body, heart pumping, aerobic and strength conditioning workout. This interval-based class combines full-body strength training with high intensity cardio bursts. Modifications for all fitness levels are provided.
- Lower Body Burn: Feel the muscles of your lower body, including glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps, and calves, working in this 45-minute muscle conditioning workout.
- Slow Flow Yoga: Slow flow classes help you find the space between poses while incorporating a gently rhythm of a yoga class. If you're looking for a calming class focusing on gentle flowing movements, passive poses, and supported poses, this class is for you!
- Yoga: A perfect blend of stretching, strengthening, and relaxation all at once to free your mind from the stressors of the day. All levels are welcome and invited!
- Power Yoga: A faster paced yoga class that will challenge the body and the mind. This class will get your heart beating with srengthening poses and is designed to focus on your breath and its relationship to the pose. There will be modifications provided and all levels are welcome.
- Private Small Group Fitness Classes: Coming back for Autumn 2020! Be sure to try out all of the classes during the first two weeks to figure out which small group you want to join!
Recorded Virtual Fitness Classes Library
Want to get an idea of what our classes are like? Can't make it to one of our live classes? Check out a sample of our classes below, listed by class type.
ARC Fitness Disclaimer
Your health and well-being are important to us at the Activities & Recreation Center within the UWB & CC community. The purpose of this disclaimer and notice is to make you conscious of the potential risks connected with activity in any exercise, physical fitness, or training program, to help you make an informed decision as to whether or not you should participate in these types of activities. The ARC recommends that you obtain a comprehensive physical examination and consult with a licensed physician before beginning this or any exercise program. When participating in this exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release the instructor, the Activities & Recreation Center, University of Washington Bothell, and Cascadia College from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising from the use of this video.