Group fitness classes are located in the ARC Studio in the Lower Level of the Activities & Recreation Center. All classes are free for enrolled students at Cascadia College or University of Washington Bothell. We provide an inclusive space to inspire an active, playful and balanced lifestyle.
Class Registration & Sign-In Information
Check-in at the Fitness Center Front Desk with your student ID or any photo identification and Sign-In for the Group Fitness Class at the Front Desk. All classes are drop-in and take place in the ARC Studio. Please prepare to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the class.
Group Fitness Schedule
Spring 2020 classes begin on Monday, March 30th. Take a screenshot of the schedule below and be sure to follow us live on Instagram @arc_fitwell. Check out our Virtual Fitness page for more information.
- Core & More: 30 quick minutes of core conditioning, focusing on the muscular endurance of your abdominals, obliques, and lower back- all levels welcome!
- Cycle: Combination of sprints, jumps, and climbs on a bike; this class is a fun and challenging indoor cycling workout. Remember your water and towel!
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): HIIT class is a 45-minute total body, heart pumping, aerobic and strength conditioning workout. This interval-based class combines full-body strength training with high intensity cardio bursts. Modifications for all fitness levels are provided.
- Hip Hop Flow: Unique, fun choreography to some of today's top hits all while breaking a sweat. No dance experience necessary!
- Lower Body Burn: Feel the muscles of your lower body, including glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps, and calves, working in this 45-minute muscle conditioning workout.
- Slow Flow Yoga: Slow flow classes help you find the space between poses while incorporating a gently rhythm of a yoga class. If you're looking for a calming class focusing on gentle flowing movements, passive poses, and supported poses, this class is for you!
- Yoga: A perfect blend of stretching, strengthening, and relaxation all at once to free your mind from the stressors of the day. All levels are welcome and invited!
Coming back Fall 2020!!
ARC Fit 15
ARC Fit 15 is a fun and competitive way to get involved with our group fitness classes that run throughout the entire quarter until the start of finals week. At the beginning of the quarter (or any time you come to your first class) you can pick up a card with 15 spots on it. For every group fitness class you attend, you get a star to cover up that number as completed. Once you have accumulated 8 stars, you will get a halfway prize! At the completion of your 15 classes, you get a free custom t-shirt! Don't lose your card though - if you do, you have to start over at zero. Come over to the ARC for any group fitness class to get started! For Spring 2020: keep track on your own on Instagram and tag us @arc_fitwell
Jessica Elsaid, Program Manager of Fitness
email@example.com | 425-352-3828