Group fitness offers free cutting-edge services for enrolled students at Cascadia College or University of Washington Bothell. With many different formats offered throughout the week every quarter, there is something for everyone! Group fitness classes include modifications for all levels and all abilities to ensure that everyone can take a step toward meeting their fitness goals. Our certified instructors are top-quality, providing a workout experience that is sure to leave you wanting more!
Class Registration & Sign-In Information
Please arrive 5-10 minutes to the schedule class time on Zoom. To sign in: enter the meeting ID: 441-232-0845
Group Fitness Class Schedule
Autumn 2020 classes begin on Wednesday, September 30th. Take a screenshot of the schedule below and be sure to follow us on Instagram @arc_fitwell. Check out our Virtual Fitness page for more information. There will be an updated schedule starting on November 2nd, 2020.
- Core & More: 30 quick minutes of core conditioning, focusing on the muscular endurance of your abdominals, obliques, and lower back- all levels welcome!
- Cycle: Combination of sprints, jumps, and climbs on a bike; this class is a fun and challenging indoor cycling workout. Remember your water and towel!
- Dance Choreography: Unique, fun choreography to some of today's top hits all while breaking a sweat. No dance experience necessary! Previously called Hip Hop.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): HIIT class is a 45-minute total body, heart pumping, aerobic and strength conditioning workout. This interval-based class combines full-body strength training with high intensity cardio bursts. Modifications for all fitness levels are provided.
- Lower Body Burn: Feel the muscles of your lower body, including glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps, and calves, working in this 45-minute muscle conditioning workout.
- Slow Flow Yoga: Slow flow classes help you find the space between poses while incorporating a gently rhythm of a yoga class. If you're looking for a calming class focusing on gentle flowing movements, passive poses, and supported poses, this class is for you!
- Yoga: A perfect blend of stretching, strengthening, and relaxation all at once to free your mind from the stressors of the day. All levels are welcome and invited!
- Power Yoga: A faster paced yoga class that will challenge the body and the mind. This class will get your heart beating with srengthening poses and is designed to focus on your breath and its relationship to the pose. There will be modifications provided and all levels are welcome.
Jessica Elsaid, Program Manager of Fitness
email@example.com | 425-352-3828