Online Tutoring On Zoom Platform
We recognize the need for students to recieve assistance remotely, espeically for hybrid and online courses. In order to provide the same support to distance learning students, we are offering online tutoring through Zoom video sessions. We will offer the same support via Zoom as we do in the Center, during the same hours and with the same tutors. (We are only funded to assist students enrolled at UW Bothell. If you are from a different institution, please see the suggestions on the bottom of our Tutoring Page).
To Request Online Tutoring
- Use this Google form to input your request. We will need your name, preferred email, netID, and the details of the course for which you would like assistance (course name and number).
- Check your preferred email for the link to the specific Zoom Session that your assigned tutor will set up for you.
- Paste the provided link into your preferred internet browser.
- Log in using your UW student ID (not always necessary).
- Upload a photo/PDF/doc of the problem you're requesting help with, or be ready to screen share your problem with your tutor.
- Make sure you can use your microphone and the Text Chat feature. You are not required to use the video function, though it may make it easier to communicate.
We recommend that you familiarize yourself with Zoom tools before you request help from a tutor at washington.zoom.us . We also recommend that you check the QSC schedule to make sure we have a tutor available for your specific course.
Online Tutoring Instructions and Questions
Please send us feedback (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let us know what your questions are, what's working, and on what we can improve. Thanks!