Are you friendly? Do you like to help out?
The Front Desk Coordinators are often the first person a new student meets when they come to the QSC. Therefore, Coordinators need to welcome clients into the Center, and maintain a positive, upbeat attitude, to help students feel comfortable and get the help they need. Additionally, Coordinators are expected to:
- Assist clients with sign-in procedures
- Manage, and explain to clients, the process of receiving assistance from a tutor
- Manage the resource checkout system
- Attend trainings
- Respond to inquiries regarding the Quantitative Skills Center services and workshops
- Operate office equipment, such as the phone, computer/word processor, and printers/copiers
- Perform related duties as required.
Currently we are not hiring for this position. Please check back often to see if a spot has opened!