Are you friendly? Do you like to help out?
The Front Desk Coordinators are often the first person a new student meets when they come to the QSC. Therefore, Coordinators need to welcome clients into the Center, and maintain a positive, upbeat attitude, to help students feel comfortable and get the help they need. Additionally, Coordinators are expected to:
- Assist clients with sign-in procedures
- Manage, and explain to clients, the process of receiving assistance from a tutor
- Manage the resource checkout system
- Attend trainings
- Respond to inquiries regarding the Quantitative Skills Center services and workshops
- Operate office equipment, such as the phone, computer/word processor, and printers/copiers
- Perform related duties as required.
Please apply here or visit: http://apply.interfolio.com/50316. Please upload the following with your application:
- A resume specific to the coordinator position
- A cover letter, explaining how you heard about the position, what you would like to gain from working at the QSC, and what you think you could contribute
- Answers to the following:
- what is your major?
- how long would you like to work at the QSC?
- all software and technologies you are comfortable using
- An unofficial copy of your transcript
- Bring to the interview: Two references' contact information, one from a college professor and one from a recent job/volunteer supervisor