FINALS ARE ALMOST HERE!!!
- March 13 - Last day for a complete withdrawal (dropping all classes)
- March 25 - Winter quarter grades are posted on MyUW
- March 30 - Spring quarter classes begin
Hey folks! As we’re sure you know, finals are coming up. If you’re feeling a bit nervous, we’ve got a few tips to help ease your nerves:
- Check your class schedule: Double-checking deadlines can be a life saver. Be sure to look out for online submission deadlines, some of them are earlier in the day than you’d think!
- Make a schedule for yourself: Staying on-track is always easier when you lay out your own deadlines, especially if your class deadlines clash with your normal schedule.
- Eat and Sleep! It might seem obvious, but make sure you make room in your schedule for eating and sleeping. Your brain works better when you’re fed and well rested.
- Talk with your professors: If you’re not 100% sure of where you are in the class, who better to check in with than your teacher? They can help you get a clearer picture of your progress so far.
And, as always, don’t forget about your friends at the WaCC and QSC. They’re here to help!
Enjoy your break!
See you for Spring Quarter beginning March 30!
If you have questions, feel free to stop in at our Quick Questions Drop-In Advising. We’re in the Student Success Center (UW1-160) 10:00am to 4:00pm Monday-Thursday. Drop-in advising is NOT available during finals week or spring break. Schedule an advising appointment instead.
You can also reach us through email or by phone: