FINALS ARE ON THEIR WAY!
Need a refresher on how to stay on top? We’ve got your back!
Here are some Pro Tips from the Peer Advisors:
- Check your syllabus for upcoming due dates and expectations.
- Check in with your professors on your progress so far.
- Studying in the library? Check their hours to see when to schedule your study sessions!
- Computers busy in the library? You can use our computers and Husky Card Printing in the Open Learning Lab, too!
- We found this cool site with tips for creating a schedule, so check it out if you’re looking for a new way to visualize your time!
- Have you joined any study groups? Getting together with your classmates will make studying fun and more effective! If you need a space to work together, check out our library’s study room reservation system.
- And last, but not least, don’t forget about your friends at the Writing and Communication Center, and Quantitative Skills Center.
Above all else, take care of yourself!
- Get enough sleep and don’t pull all-nighters
- Take a break when you need to
- Go work out in the fitness center
- Gather some friends and enjoy the new sports field
- Make time for relaxation
If you have questions, feel free to stop in at our Quick Questions Drop-In Advising. We’re in the Student Success Center (UW1-160) 9:00am to 3:00pm Monday-Thursday.
You can also reach us through email or by phone: