- January 14 - All course adds require entry code for registration
- January 15 - FAFSA/WASFA priority application date. You must list the UW School code #003798.
- January 21 - Martin Luther King Day – NO CLASSES
- January 25 – Tuition is due for all registered students
- January 27 – Last day to add a course through MyUW
Reflection over the quarter
You should have a sense of how quickly a quarter can fly by. Reflect back on last quarter and consider what went well or what you wish you had done better. Plan to do more of what went well and develop a plan for improving those things that could have been better. Here’s your chance to make this quarter a great one!
Your professor is here for you
Remember, your professors are here to support you and your educational needs. Meet them during office hours to ask questions about course material and get to know them! It will help you stay on top of assignments and you will be building important relationships as well.
If you are thinking about changing your schedule, consider talking to an advisor first.
If you have questions, feel free to stop in at our Quick Questions Drop-In Advising. We’re in the Student Success Center (UW1-160) 10:00am to 4:00pm Monday-Thursday.
You can also reach us through email or by phone: