- June 5 - Last day to withdraw (dropping all classes)
- June 17 – Grades available on MyUW
Need Something To Do Over The Summer?
Click on the links below to jump to that section. There are so many great opportunities to explore!
Sports and Recreation Complex
Sports field, tennis, basketball, and sand volleyball court. Open to existing student body.
Students can start competitions and pick-up games. Learn more about the Sports and Recreation Complex here.
Contains updated equipment, lockers, increased stretching area and restroom/shower
Located in the ARC (Activities and Recreation Center). Learn more here.
Study Abroad Sophomore year- Helpful Hints
- Start planning out your courses you will take.
- Research housing and options ahead of time.
- Start researching study abroad program options three quarters in advance of when you want to go.
- Apply for two or three programs to maximize your chances of getting accepted.
- Apply for scholarships to help fund your experience.
- Utilize resources in the Student Success Center and in the Writing and Communications Center to put together a competitive applications.
Make sure to have a great time! Learn more here.
Suggestions for Scholarships
- Create a year-long plan! With plans for next academic year Scholarship information
- Be competitive
- Remember: Grades are only part of the scholarship process!
- Become involved in meaningful ways
Figure out what being involved means to you
- Mentor students
- Become part of a club
Learn more here.
Orgsync is the UWB platform to connect to student organizations, communicate with members, and explore your community. You can contact leaders of current clubs, organizations, and recreational programs.
Manage group membership for your various involvements on campus and manage your personal calendar with your groups’ events. Visit Orgsync here.
Looking for a job on campus?
Check out HuskyHires here.
Find Summer Research for next summer!
With a variety of different opportunities for travel and learning, participating in summer research is great way to build skills and experience, learn about the research process and earn some money. Many summer research opportunities usually provide stipends, living expenses and pay for travel expenses. Summer Research is a great way to spend your summer, so get started today!
To get started, here are a few tips:
Start looking for Summer Research opportunities during FALL QUARTER and into Winter Quarter.
- Apply by the end of FALL QUARTER and/or beginning of WINTER QUARTER. Deadlines for opportunities are often due in January and February but some applications remain open until April!
- Learn more about undergraduate research at UW Bothell and find out when UReach Ambassadors will be hosting information sessions here.
In SPRING QUARTER you will hear back from the programs and by SUMMER, you’ll be off on a new adventure!
Here are some databases that offer Undergraduate Research opportunities:
Pre-Major advisors are available during the summer by appointment. Quick Questions Drop-in Advising is not available during the summer.
You can also reach a Pre-Major advisor through email or by phone: