- June 7 - Last day to withdraw (dropping all classes)
- June 19 – Grades available on MyUW
Summer is almost here, but don’t let finals pass you by. Grab some friends and study in this great weather! Need a refresher on how to stay on top of your studies?
Don’t forget about your friends at the Writing and Communication Center, and Quantitative Skills Center.
Other resources that can become your best friend:
Have you joined any study groups? Getting together with your classmates will make studying easier and even fun!
Above all else, take care of yourself!
- Get enough sleep and don’t pull all-nighters
- Take breaks during longer study sessions
- Go work out in the fitness center
- Gather some friends and enjoy the sports field
- Make time for relaxation
If you have questions, feel free to stop in at our Quick Questions Drop-In Advising. We’re available 10:00am to 4:00pm Monday-Thursday in the Student Success Center (UW1-160)
You can also reach us through email or by phone: