- May 17 - Deadline for changing a courses grading option to S/NS or to use an Annual Drop.
- May XX - Registration for Fall quarter 2019 begins for continuing Freshman, check your MyUW for your specific day of registration.
- May 25– Memorial Day – NO CLASSES
Registration is coming up in a few weeks! Major planning worksheets are available here.
MyPlan allows you to:
- Plan out multiple quarters in advance
- Search for classes that interest you
- View an easy-to-read audit of your progress
Check out the MyPlan guide here.
Quick questions: 10 minute drop-in advising with a Peer Advisor
Monday - Thursday
How to register:
Need a refresher on how to register for classes?
If you have questions, feel free to stop in at our Quick Questions Drop-In Advising. We’re available Monday - Thursday from 10:00am - 4:00pm in the Student Success Center (UW1-160).
You can also reach us through email or by phone: