- April 15 - May 19 – Late Course Drop Period ($20 fee)
- April 8 - April 21 - Late Add Period ($20 fee and Entry Codes required)
- April 17 - Summer registration is open for all continuing students
- April 19 – Tuition is due for all registered students
There are many different reasons a Pre-Major student would seek the help of a Pre-Major Advisor each quarter. Let’s review when you should make an appointment and what resources we have to offer.
Advisors are here to make sure you get the support you need for success.
When should I make an appointment?
- At least 1 time each quarter
- Before registering for classes
- If you’re having difficulty in class
- If you’re unsure about anything related to your academic plan
- As soon as you think you MIGHT need help
Why should I see an Academic Advisor?
- They'll discuss how to match interests with opportunities at UW Bothell and how to integrate your academic and career plans.
- They have the experience and information to help you navigate through the university.
- They can explain requirements, procedures, and help you plan for a major.
- In addition to general advising, Pre-Major Advisors offer services to pre-professional students (Pre-Health & Pre-Law).
- Pre-Major Advisors can show you specific resources to help pave your path to success.
- Pre-Major Advisors can also point you in the direction of resources that are not widely advertised.
Remember that cool resource called MyPlan? Your Pre-Major Advisor can use this tool with you.
- Pick out some courses that you’re interested in taking and put them on your plan.
- Run a Degree Audit or Audit Your Plan to see how your courses will satisfy major and graduation requirements.
Remember, if you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to ask! Pre-Major Advisors are available by email at email@example.com for general or short questions!
IIf you have questions, feel free to stop in at our Quick Questions Drop-In Advising. We’re available Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10:00am - 4:00pm and Tuesday 11:00am - 4:00pm in the Student Success Center (UW1-160).
You can also reach us through email or by phone: