- December 9-13 Final Examinations Week
- December 18 - Autumn quarter grades available on MyUW
- January 6 - Winter quarter classes begin
- January 15 - Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA) priority application date. You must list the "University of Washington" Code #003798
This week’s questions:
How can I prepare for next quarter?
- You’ll want to double check your room numbers and textbooks for next quarter’s classes. You can find this information on your MyUW.
- Take some time to reflect on your successes from this quarter. What did you do well? How can you carry that into next quarter?
- You’ll also want to consider what you’d like to improve on for next quarter. No time like the new year to make some resolutions!
What should I do during Winter Break?
- Take some time to relax! Enjoy the spirit of the season and stay healthy. This could be a good opportunity to catch up on sleep and your favorite show.
- Consider where you’re going with your UWB career. Do you know what you want to major in? Do you know what you’d like to do after you graduate? You may want to consider looking into internships or other experiential learning opportunities for the future. Consider making an appointment next quarter with the Career Center to explore your options.
If you have questions you don’t see on here, feel free to email us or schedule an advising appointment here. Quick Question Drop-In Advising is not available during finals week or winter break and will resume on the first day of winter quarter classes, January 7.
You can reach us through email or by phone: