- Advising Appointment
- Schedule an advising appointment if you have not done so already
- November 12
- Veteran’s Day – NO CLASSES
- November 13
- Deadline to change to S/NS grading option with a $20 fee
- Deadline for a late course drop (Annual Drop) with a $20 fee
- January 15 - Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA) priority application date. You must list the "University of Washington" Code #003798
This week’s questions:
What will we talk about at the First Quarter Advising appointment?
- This will be one of the first opportunities for you and your advisor to get to know each other. They’ll ask you questions about your classes and your goals, and they’ll help you prepare for a successful UW Bothell career.
- Depending on how you feel, you may also discuss other success strategies on topics like studying, talking with professors, getting involved on campus, and finding a work-life balance.
- This is an opportunity for you to get some answers to the big questions, so ask away!
What should I bring to my appointment?
- You’ll probably want to bring any questions or concerns you have about your classes or school in general.
- If you have a chance to search for classes in MyPlan or the Time Schedule before your appointment, you may want to bring a sample plan for you to go over with your advisor.
- Bring a planner or notebook to take notes on important deadlines, plans, or other key information discussed in your meeting.
If you have questions you don’t see on here, feel free to stop in at our Quick Questions Drop-In Advising. We’re in the Student Success Center (UW1-160) 10:00am to 4:00pm Monday-Thursday.
You can also reach us through email or by phone: